Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

decent

ok game, overall fun, but dude, levels 24 and 92. come on.

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

yo dog, you are the man

summary pretty much sums up the point of my review. clicked it when it was 5th on top 5 of the week, this entire song is dank as fuck. read through the other reviews and can't understand why people don't like the long intro with its bassy subtleties, i found it to be quite the eargasm. probably had the song play over 10 times while chilling here writin. definitely one dirty ass tune man. i'm gonna favorite you, i hope to see moar in the future.

UncleSqueezins responds:

No dawg, YOU are the man for adding me to you're favorites :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! More music is definitely coming :)

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

wow

pretty freaking intense. i first heard your dubstep song that made it on this week's top 5 and thought i'd give your other songs a listen. and holy shit dude... this song is magic. for most of it i just closed my eyes and your transitions moved flawlessly, as well as being very unique sounds, unlike most trance these days eh?

but legit, keep producing. epic shiit.

Fire Bird - Dj Oros Fire Bird - Dj Oros

good

only thing i can say is MOAR BASS! the drum kick could be more audible and bring in a thumping bass. that's what i like to hear in dance music.

i enjoyed it how you made it as well.

DjOros responds:

Couldnt agree more, I'm uploading an edited version as I write this- several people have asked for more bass so it will be posted shortly. Its called Instantaneous (Friend wanted to rename it). Take a listen, its the same thing just more bass.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Dj Oros

EDIT: It is up - go through my profile.